PingWind is seeking a Salesforce Developer to support our newly awarded Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) Solutions Delivery Center of Excellence (COE) contract work. The overall work will provide Human Centered Design, Configuration, Development, Integration support for VBA including project management, requirements elaboration, design, content creation, training, communications for the configuration, development, and integration, testing and deployment, enhancement and sustainment of the SaaS and PaaS solutions in support of VBA (e.g., Salesforce, ServiceNow, Pega, Microsoft Power Platform).
The Salesforce Developer will provide the following support:
- Develop applications and solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Elaborate and refine business requirements and map to Salesforce capabilities
- Write code (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, front-end web technologies), build integrations with back-office systems (often using middleware tools), and architect data solutions to create Salesforce applications
- Participate in development lifecycle from design through testing, release, and O&M
- Participate in Salesforce Center of Excellence
- Test solutions as part of the release cycle
- Troubleshoot user issues and fix bugs
- Support creation of user-, customer-, and team-facing documentation for Salesforce
- Advanced problem-solving skills to resolve software and application issues
- Follow established Salesforce development standards and best practices
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelors Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required
- 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Proficient in Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud design and implementation
- Experience developing APIs (e.g., REST, SOAP, Bulk, Streaming)
- Experience delivering on an iterative, Agile delivery schedule and working on an Agile scrum team
- Salesforce Certifications and Trailhead Badges
PingWind is focused on delivering outstanding services to the federal government. We have extensive experience in the fields of cyber security, development, IT infrastructure, supply chain management and other professional services such as system design and continuous improvement. PingWind is a VA CVE certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and SBA HUBZone Certified with offices in Washington DC and Northern Virginia. www.PingWind.com
Our benefits include:
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Robust Health & Dental Insurance Options
- 401k with matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Continuing education assistance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program through Sun Life Financial EAP Guidance Resources
Veterans are encouraged to apply
Please be advised that during the interview, you will be required to keep your camera on, and your interviewer will be taking your picture for identification purposes if an offer letter is extended to you.
PingWind, Inc. does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices on the basis of race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law. Pending guidance from the Safer Federal Workforce, employees may in the future be required to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccination or request and receive approval for a medical or religious exemption.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Applicants selected for this position may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and will be required to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; therefore, U.S. Citizenship is required. Are you able to meet this requirement?
- The salary for this position ranges from 75,000 - 85,000 a year. If offered the position would you be okay with accepting a salary in this range?
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview: Who We Are: SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora,Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM ConnectedVehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported.
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
The OverviewOur CRM Integration Developer is the lead advisor to clients working to optimize their daily operations to scale their businesses. You are a whiz at translating a company’s needs into technical solutions using your expert skills in data analysis.
DescriptionThis is a remote position.Would you like to develop a new platform from scratch with JS/TS on both BE and FE?Our client starts building a marketplace for home buyers. Buyers will be able to browse properties that are being built and purchase.
Title: GIS DeveloperJob Type: ExemptPay: SalaryBenefits:Benefits Available and vary per position and location.Are you a real go-getter looking for an amazing opportunity with a nationwide full-service-utility contractor offering competitive wages and.
More jobs by this company
Azure Cloud Engineer - CDCFully RemoteJob TypeFull-timeDescriptionPingWind is seeking a Cloud Engineer to support the NCCDPHP contract. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion.
Release ManagerDescriptionPingWind is seeking a Release Manager to support our newly awarded Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) Solutions Delivery Center of Excellence (COE) contract work. The overall work will provide Human Centered Design, Configuration,.