- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 8+ years’ experience developing software and/or web applications
- Working knowledge of Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles
- Experience working in highly collaborative Agile teams
- Strong experience designing highly modular, secure, scalable web and backend systems
- Application development with Eclipse, WebInspect security scanning tools, JBOSS Enterprise Application Platform (EAP), HTML, Perl, Microservices, PHP, etc.
- Experience with Informix Database and database migration
- Working experience with AWS platform and cloud services for migrating and modernization of on-premise web applications on the cloud
- Familiarity with VPC, Subnet, API Gateway, Lambda, S3, CloudFront, RDS, Route53, etc.
- Experience with various test mechanisms (unit, integration, user acceptance, etc.)
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills while functioning effectively under time constraints in a dynamic environment where quality results are imperative
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects, respond well to shifting priorities, work well under pressure
Additional Requirements as per contract/client:
- Candidates must be a US Citizen or a Legal Permanent Resident (Green Card status) for 3 years and be Federal Tax compliant.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC): 1 year (Preferred)
- Eclipse, WebInspect security scanning tools, JBOSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML, Perl, Microservices, PHP: 1 year (Preferred)
- web applications: 8 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Minimum requirements: At least 5 years PROFESSIONAL programming experience. (This means paid coding experience).We use Meteor, Blaze, Mongo, JS/ES/TS and Less. If you know this stack, great! However, that is less important than your creativity and passion.
Job SummaryGTreasury is the leading innovator of integrated SaaS Treasury and Risk Management Solutions (TRMS) for the digital treasurer. Developed using the latest technology, GTreasury helps empower organizations on their path to strategic treasury,.
Our OrganizationHashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage.