Role : Cognos Developer
Experience : 6+ years in developing reports,packages,end-end testing and deployment
Should have prior experience in migration/upgrade to higher versions e: g 11.0 to 11.x (minor releases) or Major releases 10.x to 11.x
Responsibilities for cognos developer:
Participate in the upgrade of software/releases, including the customization of functionality and the performance of technical tests to ensure minimal impact on the business
- Respond to and resolve access and performance issues for our business users
- Manage communication with IBM / Cognos on debugging efforts and trouble tickets
- Management of application recovery/safeguard protocols
- Documentation of environment / production change controls logs
- Lead application performance monitoring efforts / job monitoring/audits/system usage
- Conduct research and make recommendations on Cognos BI/TM1 and related technology products, services, protocols and standards in support of Business Intelligence analytics and reporting
- Drive the development/maintenance of the Cognos BI environment and infrastructure
- Develop, implement and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications
- Installation and upgrades of Cognos applications across multiple environments
Qualifications for cognos developer
- Experience in development production support /maintenance environment
- XML, XSD, DTD
- XPath or XSLT
- XML DOM
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $52.00 per hour
- 1099 contract
- 6 years
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Remote: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Informatica: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
Minimum requirements: At least 5 years PROFESSIONAL programming experience. (This means paid coding experience).We use Meteor, Blaze, Mongo, JS/ES/TS and Less. If you know this stack, great! However, that is less important than your creativity and passion.
Job SummaryGTreasury is the leading innovator of integrated SaaS Treasury and Risk Management Solutions (TRMS) for the digital treasurer. Developed using the latest technology, GTreasury helps empower organizations on their path to strategic treasury,.
Our OrganizationHashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage.
Salesforce Technical ArchitectLocation – Malvern,PennsylvaniaRate: $80/HR on W2 OR 90/HR on C2C100 % Remote (Occasional travel to client required)****W2 candidates are strongly preferred****Job Responsibilities:Develop customized solutions within the.