Technical Lead Developer
Title: Technical Lead Developer
- Location : Jacksonville, FL (Can work remotely) *
- Experience with Angular.JS (version 2 or higher).
- KendoUI and Bootstrap strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge and experience developing and supporting .NET web applications, and web services using WCF and web API.
- Experience with UML, design patterns and object oriented principles.
- Experience with SOA and n-tier architecture.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design.
- Experience with Agile development practices.
- Fluency in C# and JQuery.
- Advanced SQL skills including developing stored procedures and user-defined functions, strongly preferred.
- Experience with VS 2015 and TFS 2015 (VS 2017 strongly preferred).
- Experience with SQL Server 2016, Win 2016, MS IIS 10.0 preferred
- Experience with Azure development is a preferred.
- Experience with mobile technology is a plus.
- Experience with IVR technology is a plus.
- Experience in UX design is a plus.
- Exposure to an IBMi environment is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $115,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- KUBERNETES: 3 years (Required)
- Mongo DB: 2 years (Required)
- .NET web application Development: 8 years (Required)
- Azure: 3 years (Required)
- Angular JS: 4 years (Required)
- * KendoUI and Bootstrap : 2 years (Preferred)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting