We have been retained by our client in Dallas, Texas to deliver a Senior Software Engineer on a full-time, direct-hire basis, working 100% Remote from anywhere in the USA. Salary range is $85-120K per year, with excellent benefits, paid-vacation and an attractive team working culture using Agile methodologies.
We are seeking candidates with OOP and web development skills including:
any of these four: C#, Java, Python, GoLang
any of these are a plus: AngularJS, Angular 1.5, VUE.js, Node.JS, ReactJS, Django, AWS, Postgres, message queues, elastic search, redis.
You will be involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle. We need a software engineer who would like to take on a fully hands-on role for the various phases of the development and maintenance of approved projects. Agile, Scrum, TDD, collaborative, and paired programming, time-efficient, clean and quality code, continuous learning and improvement, remote workers.
This is a full-time, salaried, 100% remote position.
- Utilize AngularJS and Vue.js to build an exceptional user experience
- Iterating with our interaction and visual designers to refine user experience
- Profiling client-side performance to identify and correct bottlenecks
- Building out and iterating on a better data model, including optimizing on the right data store.
- Hack on a wide range of interesting technical and business projects
- Investigating, prototyping and implementing new solutions to a wide array of complex system design challenges.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Ability to work alongside a Product team to determine effective and time efficient solutions
- Ability to manage time efficiently and focus on clear goals
- Pragmatic approach towards tackling unforeseen challenges
- Experience with Django and Python is a plus, or the ability to switch other tech stacks with ease.
- Experience with Postgres, Redis or similar technologies
- Experience providing in depth code reviews
- Infinite appetite for learning
- Experience with Agile, Scrum methodologies or paired-programming or TDD or remote team work is a all a plus!
Employment Type: Full-Time Employment
Annual Starting Salary Range: $85,000 - $120,000 per year
Benefits: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, 401(k).
Location: Dallas, Texas – (This position is 100% remote from anywhere in the USA)
(north east Plano, Texas)
Immigration: US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
No third parties. No consulting firms. Principals only. No recruiters. Candidates only. No candidate referrals from employment agencies.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: