The Encompass Developer monitors and modifies the Ellie Mae Encompass Systems. This position is involved in keeping the Encompass Systems working and making necessary changes to protect against system outages. This position is also responsible for making improvements and recommendations for projects and requests related to Encompass Systems to ensure continued operation while improving user and system efficiencies
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide 2nd and/or 3rd level support for the Encompass Systems, included fundamental operations and administrative support
- Create and Enhance ongoing business operations, projects, system releases and compliance/regulatory changes for the Encompass Systems.
- Monitor the Ellie Mae Encompass Systems for issues and problems and design solutions
- Create rules, processes, and programs to correct or update the Encompass Systems
- Update settings, users, programs, and access to the Encompass Systems
- Provide triage as it pertains to upper level incidents opened in the Service Now ticketing system:
o Participate in triage communication
o Identify and correct settings, rules, code, etc.
o Communicated with Business Support Specialists to provide them updates and information to release to the users pertaining to the incident
o Communicate with direct manager with status updates and solution ETA
- Ensure updates and corrections are well documented and easily understood
- Collaboratively identify and implement ways to improve system performance and user experience
- Perform code review and system testing as requested
- Ensure all updates are tested and approved by appropriate stakeholders and include other stakeholders when needed
- Release updates and corrections in accordance with posted release schedules
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with others on the team
- Ensure clean and accurate documentation that may include aspects such as business requirements, client requirements, and technical specifications
- Ensure that all project documents are safely kept and accessible for future reference
- Carry out routine testing of software patches
- Monitor queue to ensure that all necessary orders are checked and released on time
- Foster teamwork; work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- Complete special tasks as assigned by manager as needed or required
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Thorough writing skills for accurate, complete, and effective documentation
- Extensive problem solving capabilities
- Ability to make good judgements
- Work with various teams that are 10 to 15 in size
- Work on projects that are of significant impact to the business
- Demonstrate, create, read, update, and understand Encompass settings and rules
- Demonstrate effective:
o Analytical and critical thinking skills
o Advanced administrator level ability of Encompass Loan Origination Systems
o Understanding of the mortgage industry including the life cycle of a loan, products, and policies
- MS Office Suite 2010 and greater
o MS SharePoint
- Financial Software Applications Knowledge:
- Ellie Mae Products
o Encompass 360
o Consumer Connect
o Loan Officer Connect
o Developer Connect
o Encompass SDK
o TPO Connect
- Optimal Blue
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of Encompass Administrative experience
- C# and Visual Basic coding experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Will consider commensurate work experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 5-year mortgage lending experience preferred.
o Ellie Mae Admin Certified
o Elle Mae Developer Certified
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: