Ambra Health, a leading SaaS company in the healthcare technology field, is seeking a software engineer to maintain and enhance Ambra's web-based medical image system. At our core we are passionate, collaborative people focused on helping healthcare providers have an uncommon impact on patient health through technology.
This position is part of the Web Engineering team, and will work closely with other engineers working remotely from Florida, Boston and Texas, and Ambra support teams located in Denver and New York.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Self-starter, proactive, organized, own your code
- Kind, collaborative, humble
- Fluency in English, excellent communication skills
- Experience with distributed teams
- Web development and versioning tools
- Working knowledge of Linux
Familiarity with any of the following would be a big plus:
- Nightwatch.js/Selenium, Mustache, Gulp
- DICOM, HL7
- Plan, evaluate, implement, test and document new user-facing features and bug fixes
- Optimize the application for speed, stability, and scalability
- Work with other development team members to integrate with backend services.
- Work with product managers and professional services to refine requirements.
- Write structured, tested, readable and maintainable code
- Code carefully, conservatively within existing system to limit risk
- Provide production support for the application
- Conform to company standard operating procedures
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: