Our website is built with Next.js - a React framework. We use WordPress as a headless CMS. We are currently in the process of redesigning, reorganizing and growing our website and need an established front-end web developer with strong Agile and Scrum experience to strategize, prioritize and manage the execution. In addition, this role will lead all efforts to optimize and expand our site as well as support ongoing maintenance.
Location: Remote - Office is out of Bellevue, WA.
- Develop high-quality web services using React.JS.
- Work with the product teams and its engineers to develop solutions from development to production.
- Analyze design requirements, and work with various stakeholders.
- Maintain, analyze, and enhance existing services.
Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Highly Experienced Agile / Scrum Process Leader. Certification a plus.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs.
- HTML, CSS (styled-components or other CSS pre-processors)
- CSS Grid and Flexbox
- Web APIs
- Git version control system
- GitHub or similar
- WordPress as a headless CMS
- Testing with CircleCI and Cypress
Good to have:
- Advanced Custom Fields
- Salesforce API
Powered by JazzHR
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: