Redline Automotive Merchandising is hiring an individual with a strong understanding and passion for developing and managing software testing systems for its suite of SaaS products. Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years experience with automated and manual testing systems.
About Redline Automotive Merchandising
Redline Automotive Merchandising is a private-equity backed company, founded in 2007. Redline provides a unique suite of software-as-a-service solutions to help modern automotive dealerships, nationwide, win online. Redline has celebrated its inclusion in the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies for 2016, 2017, and 2018, and continues to strive in being a leader in the automotive digital marketing solutions industry.
Visit us at https://www.redlineadvantage.com/ for more information.
This role is responsible for the overall quality, consistency, specifications, and documentation of Redline’s customer-facing and internal infrastructure software systems.
Redline is a fully-remote workplace, therefore, candidates should have a good understanding on how to successfully work remotely and be an excellent communicator.
- Participate in sprint planning to understand the team’s goals and priorities
- Develop repeatable and automated test solutions in conjunction with software application development
- Define and executing software testing strategy, including tools and processes
- Learn and implement new technologies and help evolve existing ones
- Solve problems with an emphasis on producing scalable, efficient, and maintainable solutions
- Engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to come up with robust solutions
- Work closely with the software development team to implement/update testing systems and procedures
- Develop, maintain, and optimize Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems
- Develop and produce testing results reports
- Recruit and manage human software testers, as needed
- Eventual recruiting and managing of software testing engineers as the company grows
- Compose and maintain software specifications and documentation
- A passion for maintaining and ensuring software quality
- A passion for self-motivated learning
- Strong understanding of programming and web fundamentals
- Experience building complex software testing systems and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and provide constructive feedback to peers
- Excellent technical writing skills
- AWS Software Development Services such as CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, Device Farm
- AWS Cloud Infrastructure
- Cypress Testing Framework (or similar)
- PHP 5.4+
- Web browser DOM / CSS / HTML5
- Cross browser/platform testing
- Mobile app testing - Android and iOS
- Docker Containers
- Git version control
- Experience with Linux, specifically CentOS 7+
- Crowdsourced / Turk / Tester-as-a-Service testing systems
Powered by JazzHR
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: