Senior Node.Js Developer
- Join a leading analytics and technology consulting firm
- This is a 12-month contract with potential for extension
- Great opportunity to learn and develop your career
You will be responsible for :
- Contributing to architectural decisions.
- Identifying technical debt, assessing solutions and planning a course toward resolution.
- Producing and maintaining automated testing, build, and deployment processes.
- Providing and receiving constructive feedback to and from other developers on the team.
- Understanding the authentication and authorization of users by employing industry best practices.
- Ensuring new code and coding practices do not endanger the security or stability of our systems.
- Diagnosing and addressing performance-related issues with queries and CRUD operations.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience, along with experience providing tier 1/2 support.
- Basic understanding of front-end design including HTML5 and CSS3 is required.
- You have experience with a modern UI framework such as Angular, AngularJS, or React.
- You have experience implementing and consuming SOAP and REST web APIs.
- You have a strong understanding of relational data and its implementation in an RDMS (particularly MySQL, SQL Server, or Oracle).
- You are able to modify and query a relational database using SQL.
- You understand the document data model and how it is implemented and have experience with MongoDB CRUD operations and aggregation pipelines.
- You ideally have experience with some form of analytics/reporting tool (Cognos, Tableau, Power BI, etc.) and AWS including EC2, CloudWatch, RDS, and Developer Tools.
- You have experience with Agile development process.
- You have the willingness and flexibility to work during US time zones.
- You are a strong team player with a can-do attitude.
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting