CEI's direct client is united in delivering the best experience for their customers. As a Software Developer Associate you will join their Technology & Innovation organization
This is an immediate need for a Quality Engineer for their Service Virtualization and Performance Engineering teams. They are committed to providing their customers with the ability to Develop and Test at any point during SDLC. Consequently, they are looking for a dedicated professional who likes to provide practical solutions. As the Quality Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work with the existing vendor software as well as evaluate, customize and build new frameworks based on open source technologies.
- Development experience and architectural understanding of Performance and Service Virtualization architecture
- Ability to identify system bottlenecks with strong troubleshooting, problem solving & reasoning skills.
- Strong knowledge of HTTP proxy recording and load generation and measurement software.
- Experience in Web server, Application server and Database performance tuning.
- Experience in documenting performance and service virtualization findings and recommendations.
- Exposure to tools like CA DevTest (LISA),Wiremock, Loadrunner, Performance Center and Jmeter
- Assists in the development, testing, and implementation of software solutions.
- Assists with designing software solutions.
- Writes code, tests and deploys software.
- Prepares technical and procedural documentation required for software.
- Maintains and debugs software.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- tools like CA DevTest (LISA), Wiremock: 2 years (Preferred)
- CA Service Virtualization: 2 years (Preferred)
- Front End Java Script: 4 years (Preferred)
- 1 year
- More than 1 year
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: