100% REMOTE Sr. SharePoint Developer (Tableau / QlikView) | MUST HAVE ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE | Defense | Jefferson, VA area (up to 12 mos+)
***REMOTE until Covid ends***MUST BE a U.S. CITIZEN with an ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE***
- Manage, design, and maintain the Navy Medicine Improvement Sciences SharePoint standards for multiple sites, content, styles, and guideline.
- Create libraries for standard context (text, graphics, audio, and video).
- Test and verify applications and webpage's prior to publishing on the web.
- Creates and test hyperlinks to connect pages of related information
- MSCS/BSCS/BA or related 4-year degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or Information Technology or SharePoint certifications
- 5+ years of SharePoint Development (SharePoint Designer) experience
- Familiar with MS BI Tools (business intelligence): Tableau, Qlikview, and others.
- MS Office Suite
HIGHLY PREFERRED (but NOT required):
- Any certifications in: SharePoint or Microsoft .NET Development
- Proficient with SharePoint Online and/or SharePoint Administration
- Familiar with C# .NET Frameworks
- Preferred industries: DoD, Aerospace, Avionics, Naval, Government, Medical Devices
Bob A. Russ, MBA
Regional Director of Recruiting
This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to other contractual or confidentiality protection. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete this message.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $60.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
100% REMOTE until Covid ends.
- Bachelor's (Required)
- SharePoint Development/Administration: 5 years (Required)
- MSBI tools: Tableau or QlikView: 2 years (Required)
- Any Sharepoint Certifications (Preferred)
- Secret (Required)
- 1 year
- More than 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Entegee, Inc.
Company's Facebook page:
- Entegee, Inc.
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: