What's in it for You?
Flexible Work Culture
Team Building Events/Outings
Corporate Bonus Plan
The permanent, full-time Software Engineer creates, enhances, and maintains our product suite. We work in a highly collaborative agile development environment. This role is involved in many different development initiatives across the company.
You are an exceptional engineer with the ability to pick things up quickly in learning the Salesforce platform. You have experience delivering solutions that hundreds of thousands of people actually use. You are excited to put your skills to work as a core member within our engineering team, and you enjoy collaborating, advising, and finding solutions within a team. You are passionate about developing the best software for citizens and government employees around North America.
Clariti is an emerging cloud-based leader empowering governments to efficiently serve citizens. We’ve built an industry-leading permitting and licensing software for local and state governments and are passionate about improving the lives of citizens in today’s ever-changing regulatory environment.
In 2019, we won the largest permitting and licensing contract in North America, and raised investment to drive our next stage of growth. In 2020 and beyond, we are accelerating across North America with our industry-leading technology that harnesses the power of the Salesforce platform. Having been recently recognized as one of the top 10 government technology companies globally, we welcome people from all backgrounds who are inspired by the opportunity to positively impact the lives of millions of citizens.
We believe our most exciting chapter is just beginning, and we are looking for talent that wants to make an impact. If you’re looking to make an impact in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment with a team that embodies passion, collaboration, and growth, we encourage you to speak with us about modernizing the way professionals and businesses receive permits and licenses.
- Create, enhance and support applications on the Salesforce platform.
- Translate user stories into technical design specifications to work in a squad to deliver technically excellent solutions to a high level of quality
- Collaborate with team during Agile/Scrum stand-ups, sprint planning sessions, and retrospectives to plan, design, code and review development tasks.
- Create visual representations of logical business processes using appropriate industry standards.
- Be a master of load balancing your availability to stakeholders for day-to-day activities and release deadlines.
- Suggest improvements to the development process by engagement and feedback within the engineering team or with management.
- Work with external department stakeholders to drive solutions through to successful implementation and delivery.
- BSc or BEng in computer sciences or similar.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC and owning complete delivery of software solutions.
- 3+ years of experience design and constructing solutions using cloud web-based technologies.
- Experience developing using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Ability to pick up new languages quickly and enthusiasm for learning new Salesforce and industry technologies.
- Excellent researching and analysis skills.
- Self-starting, ability to adapt and “can-do” attitude for a dynamic and results-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to anticipate needs of the technical, partner and customer rep teams.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: