Please note - This is a remote position for those that reside in the USA. A minimum of 6 years work experience in UI Development is required to be considered for this position. This is not a contract opportunity; it is a salaried benefited position. We are unable to process a visa for this position.
At XTIVIA, you are an integral, respected and valued part of our team! XTIVIA offers a comprehensive portfolio of services around portals, digital experience platforms, content, web/mobile applications, and enterprise integration. Some of XTIVIA’s most popular offerings center on Liferay DXP, a lightweight yet robust application delivery platform to present targeted content and applications to customers, partners, employees and other interested parties. We generally use this platform (although not exclusively) to deliver modern web applications and responsive sites.
XTIVIA is a certified Liferay Platinum Partner, 4-time winner of the North America Liferay Partner of the Year award, and recognized U.S. market leader. We deliver utilizing an Agile Scrum based Delivery model that has repeatedly allowed us to deliver Superior Quality Results for our clients.
Join our team and work on the most exciting and complex enterprise software projects around Digital Experience Platforms, Applications, Content and Collaboration for some of the most recognizable corporate names including Avaya, BP Castrol, HP, Domino’s, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Principal Financial and many more. Our projects focus on delivering web sites and web/mobile applications that are cutting edge visually, functionally, and architecturally.
We are looking for a long-term relationship with our employees and business partners, watching and helping each other grow to reach new heights through gained knowledge and common success experiences. XTIVIA is a home, not a stop on the way.
Join a talented and motivated team that achieves success on the basis of core traits - professionalism, flexibility, persistence, strong communications and above all a deep desire to learn and grow. Sound like a fit? Reach out today. WE WANT YOU!
A MINIMUM of 6 years UI Development is most likely needed to perform in this role.
- Our tech stack involves React or Angular, SASS, and HTML5.
- Expertise on responsive, mobile-first, and grid based layouts, as well as 508 compliant, minimalist, and semantic HTML are a must.
- Our app may be deployed on Liferay. Knowledge of Liferay, while a plus, is not required.
- Regularly present to stakeholders and various other non-technical teams. Strong communication skills are required.
- We are an Agile shop that expects all of our employees to perform with minimal supervision. We are looking for self-starters with strong time management skills and an understanding of Agile principles.
- Conduct code reviews of ES6/TypeScript
- Translate UI/UX design artifacts into functional apps and websites.
- Strong HTML5/CSS3/SASS experience
- Experience with frameworks and libraries such as Angular, React, React Native, Node and similar
- Git, Gitlab (source management) experience
- Aptitude and desire to learn and apply new technical concepts
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members
- Hands-on experience using Material Design and related components
- Passion for exceeding expectations and continually growing skills
- Multitasking skills as may need to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Detail orientation and strong follow-through on personal and team tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: