Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world-class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT continually works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative, and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 6,500 individuals and drive over $12 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the ninth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a ServiceNow Developer to join our MultiCloud Architecture Platforms team within Global Engineering.
Why should you join the Data Center Automation & Orchestration team?
Simply put, you'll be the catalyst for new strategic business initiatives for the Enterprise Service Orchestration team. You'll also have the opportunity to drive key account engagement with our customers as well as cultivate a public presence through labs, articles, videos, and whitepapers. If you enjoy being challenged this is the team for you!
What will you be doing?
The ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for working in the Enterprise Service Management (ESM) business at WWT. A core focus of this role will be assisting with the growth of the ServiceNow portfolio. Demonstrating the value of the ServiceNow platform by developing and delivering innovative ServiceNow solutions to WWT accounts. This position will work very closely with Technical Solution Architects with a focus on the delivery of ServiceNow. The role will be targeted to bill ~50-75% of their time on customer engagements.
- Evaluate user requirements for new or modified workflows to determine feasibility, complexity, and time to implement
- Design, develop, test, and document ServiceNow flows, forms, reports, and configurations to satisfy user requirements
- Engage with users to identify and/or clarify current processes and business logic; capture those processes via a ServiceNow workflow
- Provide subject matter expertise in the ServiceNow platform, documentation of design, system builds, configurations, and support procedures essential
- The ability to clearly articulate strategic business value, outside of technology, and present ideas to a client concisely is required
- Present passionate, persuasive, technically competent subject matter expertise to our clients, supporting existing opportunities through value-add ServiceNow integrations
- Collaborate with adjacent services teams to enhance the overall services offering in support of broader automation and orchestration initiatives
- Build and create integrations between ServiceNow and other third-party applications and infrastructure in our Advanced Technology Center
- Embrace and Strengthen WWT's culture through our Core Values:
- Embrace Change
- Team Player
- Additional Responsibilities
- Support marketing and digital platform initiatives
- Support marketing and digital platform initiatives
- 3+ years of architectural and/or development support of ServiceNow
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation), especially in presenting to a broad, technically diverse audience
- Passion for identifying and cultivating new business opportunities
- Solid understanding of processes modelling and how technology can enable and improve processes
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to produce outstanding results
- Superior organizational, conflict resolution, and time management skills
- Self-Motivated to maintain up-to-date knowledge of new technologies
- Current ServiceNow Certifications (Madrid or greater) a plus
- Certified Implementation Specialist
- Certified System Administrator
- Certified Application Developer
Specific Technology Skills:
- 3+ years' experience developing and supporting the ServiceNow platform
- Building workflows and writing automated scripts in at least 1 ServiceNow application area (e.g., ITSM, ITOM, ITAM, ITBM, IRM)
- Strong working knowledge of ITIL concepts; ITIL v3 or v4 Certified a plus
- Experience operating in an agile software development
- Implementation and deployment of ServiceNow modules, with an emphasis on those noted in the 'Primary Responsibilities' area above.
- Experience with implementing ServiceNow integrations (Rest API design, web services, database integrations)
Want to learn more about the Data Center Automation teams? Check us out on the WWT Digital Platform:
- ServiceNow & WWT Partner Page
- ServiceNow + vRA 8.1: MultiCloud Provisioning & Day 2 Actions
- Remote work with extended periods of video conferencing
- 25-65% travel during normal business times
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Preferred Locations: MO, NY, GA, CA, AZ, TX, WA and potentially others
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting