Advida is looking for a talented Web Developer to join our growing team. This role is remote flexible anywhere in the US.
Advida is a data-driven advertising company that helps our clients acquire new customers through direct response campaigns. Collectively, our advertising campaigns reach over 500 million users per month.
What You'll Do:
- Develop new products and work on existing proprietary software platforms.
- Collaborate on user experience with team members.
- NoSQL data modelings and working with real-time databases.
- Hande support queries and troubleshooting errors.
- Work with REST APIs.
- 3 years experience with Angular2+.
- Experience in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop.
- Ability to write clean, reusable and well documented code.
- Passion for elegant design, innovation, and user-centered solutions.
- Great organization skills and the ability to maintain workflow.
- Outstanding collaboration and teamwork skills.
- An eagerness to learn and a "can-do" work ethic.
- Experience managing multiple fast turnaround projects simultensouly.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform - Firebase and BigQuery.
- Experience with Node.js, Responsive Web Design, Git, Visual Studio, Adobe Premiere.
- Experience with UI/UX design and testing.
- Full-time salaried position
- Flexible PTO
- Remote flexibility
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Paid sick leave.
How We're Different:
- We work on a performance basis where our services are measured based on the ability to profitaiblity generate new customers for our clients.
- We're fast-paced, data driven, and make impactful decision based on consumer feedback.
- Our team has developed multiple proprietary advertising technology platforms.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: