About the Role
Zero Hash is looking for an experienced and passionate product leader to join and direct product strategy, and deliver on this roadmap. This role requires an individual to be highly adaptable to a rapidly evolving industry and high growth start-up, able to learn quickly so we stay ahead of the curve. We are a high performing team looking for an equally ambitious and driven teammate.
The right product leader for Zero Hash is intensely customer-focused; collaborates deeply cross-company; and makes decisions with an eye towards our business as a whole. You are extremely technical, bridging business, operations regulatory and development initiatives effortlessly. This role reports directly to the CEO and will be involved in all leadership decisions. If you're looking to have a massive impact in a high-growth startup in one of the most exciting markets in decades, you will find this role challenging and rewarding in equal measure
- Foster a product mindset in every part of the company.
- Own the entire product life cycle, from identifying problems, researching product opportunities, iterating on solutions, building and developing features, and shipping code.
- Work directly with engineers in laying out and designing system architecture to align with product goals. You must be able to hold your own in a room full of deeply technical engineers.
- Create and prioritize our company-wide product roadmap by working with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Develop innovative, industry-leading features and products that uniquely serve Zero Hash's customers - differentiating and winning on ease of integration, design and creativity.
- Interact directly with clients from onboarding and integration, to updating clients of new features and building a cadence of communication to identify any common pain-points.
- Continue to develop the reliability and stability of the platform, by ensuring a robust alerts and monitoring architecture for the product. Problem solve and lead responses production issues and alerts.
- Hire, manage and motivate a direct team of distributed product-focused team members. Establish metrics to align with macro company as well as product goals.
- Inspire the overall company for product excellence through your work as a thought leader and mentor.
- Work closely with technical leadership to establish timelines and delivery.
- 6+ years of product management or equivalent experience in an API-driven SAAS company, preferably in the FinTech space.
- Experience driving complex, cross-functional product initiatives in a successful way.
- A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset; you're resourceful and in your element going from 0 to 1, as well as scaling a team.
- Background in scaling distributed and message-based systems whilst retaining platform performance.
- Technical knowledge and passion for digital assets and continued learning.
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently lay out and test clear hypotheses, and solve problems without well-defined direction.
- Managed a high performing team that consistently delivers and operates a critical backbone infrastructure 24/7 B2B clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Experience at a banking-as-a-service, brokerage-as a service, payment-as-a-service business. An understanding around financials services reconciliation tools.
- Experience with digital assets preferred, but not requited.
- Experience with Redis and gRPC.
- Experience with yield-generating products.
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums
- Mental health and wellness program
- Equity ownership
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Visa sponsorship
About Zero Hash
Zero Hash is backed by Struck Capital, Bain Capital, TradeStation and tastyworks. Zero Hash's mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system 2.0. Zero Hash enables developers and businesses to focus on building experiences and products. We power your favorite brokerage app or neo bank to offer BTC, provide the rails to the 2.0 payment processors, give platforms the ability to facilitate instantaneous cross border payments and eliminate complexity for moving assets for the world's largest liquidity providers.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence - an ability to work alone. There is no micromanaging here. Join Seed, pitch ideas and shape the work you do. You will be given responsibility from day one.
- Vision - an ability to see the broader picture. We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. Seeing where we fit in is critical in making it a reality.
- Positivity - a good attitude and respect for others. We're teammates, not co-workers.
- Ambition - an ability and a passion for learning and getting things done. We will champion you, challenge you, and push you to achieve your best – and we expect the same in return.
- Empathy - an ability to understand the customer. We do not build products for industry, but with industry. Learn our markets and speak to our end-users.
- Adaptability - an ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: