Bravium’s product team is at the heart of ServiceNow DevOps innovation. We aim to reduce friction in the development lifecycle by giving Developers a world-class experience and Leadership the ability understand what is happening in their instances. We are a passionate, fast-paced team looking to add a highly-motivated, entrepreneurial individual seeking to make a difference. The Developer will be responsible for UI, Workflow and Application development activities; facilitating rollouts of new releases/applications, enhancements and new modules. The role will implement ServiceNow customizations including, but not limited to: Client Scripts, UI policies, UI Actions, Script Includes, Business Rules, workflow administration, report setup, and data imports.
This resource will be responsible for providing software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations. US Citizenship required.
- US Citizenship
- Active clearance or public trust preferred
- 3+ years experience in ServiceNow development – experience should include scripting, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration, and deployment; specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request.
- Generating detailed documentation
- Thorough testing skills and attention to detail is a must
- Experience in product development and App store certification/publishing
Additional Preferred Skills
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
- ServiceNow Application Developer Certification
About Bravium Consulting
Bravium Consulting provides technology and management consulting services for the public and private sectors. Our team is comprised of skilled, certified consultants that help clients achieve success with effective, created, and rapidly-executed solutions. We are an Elite tier ServiceNow partner and were recently awarded NMSDC Top 100 and Washington Technology fast 50.
Bravium Consulting is rapidly growing and we are always looking for intelligent and motivated people to join our team. We are committed to excellence so training, supporting, and empowering our team is a top priority for us. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 15 PTO days
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical Insurance with 80% premium support
- Dental Insurance with 80% premium support
- Vision Insurance with 80% premium support
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage with 100% premium support
- 401k Program with Bravium matching 100% of up to 4% of salary
- $2500 Annual Training Budget
- 5 days of Paid Training Time Off
- Maternity Leave
- Eligibility for annual bonus
- Referral bonus
- Flexible work arrangements
Visit www.braviumconsulting.com to find out more about us!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: