Do you believe you can make money and do good?
We agree. Emphatically.
We are seeking a talented Full Stack Engineer with heavy frontend expertise to become a member of our software development team. The successful candidate will be working with a talented team of professionals to create a cross-platform application for iOS, Android, PWA, and preferably also Windows App using Angular and PlayCanvas. The professional in this role will heavily focus on backend development.
An ideal candidate will also display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organizational abilities. Any candidate must be able to work in a varied, fast-paced, iterative, and team-based product development environment. Additionally, a candidate must be able to self-manage and work independently as this role is remote. Compensation will be a mix of cash and performance incentives/stake with the company. All candidates should feel financially secure for their region initially and should be looking for long term wealth and social impact.
- Strong knowledge of Playcanvas + WebGL
- Reliable, highly motivated, with a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills with tremendous attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- iOS and Android experience is a plus
- Experience working on low latency, highly scalable, multi-tiered applications.
For faster consideration please complete the video screening: https://screenable.co/r/sc5f5c05361d7e42f781686c5c31b2b54d
Powered by JazzHR
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: