Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team and would love it for you to join us. As a Backend Engineer you’ll be part of the development of core platform systems that expose data for desktop and mobile applications.
This job will be 100% remote due to the current COVID-19 restrictions.
We are not accepting C2C applications at this time.
You’re great at
- Developing performant, resilient and secure services/functions;
- Protocols and architectural patterns like HTTP, REST and/or GraphQL;
- Creating testable code and making testing a priority;
- Being passionate, self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
It would be fantastic if you
- Use code quality tools like linters, type checkers and static analysers;
- Have experience working with SQL and NoSQL data stores;
- Know about service oriented architectures, design patterns and data structures;
- Are used to working with code versioning tools like Git in a continuous delivery process;
- Care about all the steps your code goes through from your machine to production and know about or are curious of technologies like containers;
- Are comfortable with agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- At least 2 years of Node.js experience and at least four years of overall development experience
- Development of API clients for use in the browser;
- Fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self-organization;
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture;
- Competitive salaries and benefits;
- Potential to international travel;
- Working with high profile clients in consultancy environment;
- No dress code, corporate speak or middle managers.
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self management attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Check ot our Blog: http://mindera.com/ and our Handbook: http://tinyurl.com/zc599tr
Our offices are located: Porto, Portugal | Aveiro, Portugal | Coimbra, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: