Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work as a Gig worker at Anthem (via BC Forward) that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.. We are working together to transform health care with trusted and caring solutions.
The Multimedia Designer/Developer is responsible for providing advanced solutions for digital marketing campaigns including interactive web/mobile experiences, html emails, and digital videos/animations. This role may also assist in designing more traditional print programs (marketing collateral, trade publication advertising, direct mail, etc.) as needed.
Primary duties to include but are not limited to:
- Design and develop modern marketing materials in the form of interactive web/mobile experiences, html emails, and digital videos and animations
- Assist in print design and production as needed
- Implement solutions in a timely and professional manner
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Communicate project status, raise issues and identify risks quickly and effectively.
- Accurately archive and document legacy projects and procedures
- Perform various server/network tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Links to an online portfolio required
- 2+ years of successful experience in Multimedia Design/Development
- Working experience and understanding of digital media solutions for web, mobile, email and digital video.
- Good understanding of cross browser compatibility, various mobile devices, email platforms, and web accessibility/standards/best practices
- Ability to translate wireframes and mockups into clean, accurate, cross-browser compatible code
- Ability to translate storyboards, scripts and designs into digital videos and animations.
- Working experience with audio and video editing, motion graphics and animation
- Knowledge and understanding of digital audio and video formats and codecs for various platforms and devices.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc.)
- Strong communications skills (both written and oral).
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Experience with email distribution tools such as Salesforce a plus
- Digital Marketing experience
- Ability to shift writing to various audiences (executives, members, etc)
- This is a remote gig opportunity with Anthem.
- To be considered you will be asked to provide a link to your portfolio or attachments with samples of your work.
- Work will fluctuate based on volume but average work hours will be up to 20-30 hours per week.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: