Sitecore is a leading content and web experience management platform. Our software is used by marketing teams to manage the content, layout, and personalization rules of their brand’s web assets. Sitecore’s analytics service and machine learning capabilities enable marketers to improve their content strategies and keep up with market changes. Leading companies, including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars, rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. (Learn more at Sitecore.com)
Our tech stack scope:
- Docker containers (Windows)
- Node & npm
- Act as an active member in designing, developing, shipping and maintaining JSS packages, which live in an open-source GitHub repository.
- Actively participate in identifying user stories, clarifying requirements and scope, breaking down development tasks, discussing implementation details, and providing time estimates.
- Actively increase unit testing coverage.
- Develop high-quality code that adheres to development patterns and linting rules agreed upon by the team.
- Act as an active open-source maintainer by reviewing issues, participating in discussions, and reviewing Pull Requests.
- Promote a respectful, open-minded developer community by enforcing the repository’s Contribution Guide and Code of Conduct.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Sitecore components and technologies to bridge the gap between business and technical aspects, and collaborate effectively with other development teams.
- Actively demonstrate software engineering best practices throughout product development and maintenance.
- Maintain close collaboration and effective communication with Development Manager, Lead Developer, Lead QA, team members and other stakeholders.
- 3 or more years of software quality assurance experience.
A Great Candidate Will Have:
- Experience working with build tools like Webpack
- Experience with front-end frameworks, like React, Angular, or Vue
- Good knowledge of working in containerized environments
- Experience writing unit tests and integration tests
- Good experience in optimizing software performance using profiling tools
- Good experience in debugging tools and practices
- Good experience in using development tools such as Visual Studio, VSCode, JSLint, Prettier.
- Good knowledge in programming principles: SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI, clean code & refactoring.
- Good knowledge in evolutionary architecture: Microservices, Antipatterns.
An Rockstar Candidate Will Also Have:
- Experience with back-end coding languages (C#.NET)
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with front-end frameworks built for scale, like Next, Gatsby, Nuxt, or Scully.
- Experience with StoryBook
- Experience with internalization libraries
Required General Knowledge
- Version control system (Git and branching strategies)
- CI/CD best practices
- Agile and Scrum/SAFe workflow
- Supportive and respectful attitude towards team members
- Intermediate written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skill to contribute as an effective team player.
- Comfortable working remotely with a distributed team
- Comfortable presenting to internal teams across departments
- Enjoy problem-solving on technical challenges
- Good at knowledge sharing and documenting implementation
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where we adapt to change quickly and always have something new to learn
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: