Sitecore is a leading content and web experience management platform. Our software is used by marketing teams to manage the content, layout, and personalization rules of their brand’s web assets. Sitecore’s analytics service and machine learning capabilities enable marketers to improve their content strategies and keep up with market changes. Leading companies, including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars, rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. (Learn more at Sitecore.com)
Our tech stack scope:
- Docker containers (Windows)
- Node & npm
- Participate in designing, developing, shipping and maintaining JSS packages, which live in an open-source GitHub repository.
- Participate in identifying user stories, clarifying requirements and scope, breaking down development tasks, discussing implementation details, and providing time estimates.
- Participate in increasing unit testing coverage.
- Develop code that adheres to best practices agreed upon by the team.
- Promote a respectful, open-minded developer community by adhering to the repository’s Contribution Guide and Code of Conduct.
- Participate in software engineering best practices throughout product development and maintenance.
- Maintain close collaboration and effective communication with Development Manager, Lead Developer, Lead QA, team members and other stakeholders.
- Basic understanding in version control systems
- Basic understanding of databases
- Basic understanding of DevOps mindset
- Basic understanding in implementing unit test and integration test
- Basic understanding in using development tools
- Basic understanding of cloud technology
- Basic understanding of Agile methodology
- Supportive and respectful attitude towards team members
- Intermediate written and oral communication skills in English
- Great interpersonal skill to contribute as an effective team player.
- Comfortable working remotely with a distributed team
- High enthusiasm and passion for a career in Engineering
- Passionate in continuous learning in the product domain, technology best practices and Agile principles
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: