Senior Applications Developer (Virtual Opportunity)
Managed Business Solutions is seeking a Senior Web Applications Developer to support our enterprise application development efforts. The Web Applications Developer will perform development activities throughout the entire software life cycle, from functional requirements through testing, post-production and maintenance in primarily an agile development environment.Responsibilities:
- Perform server-side development using .Net, .Net Core
- Utilize ORMs such as Entity Framework (code-first), NHibernate (fluent), Mongoose, etc.
- Utilize relational databases (SQL Server)
- Implement user interfaces applying usability and user experience best practices
- Front-end and mid-tier focus along with server-side development in combination of new builds and legacy applications
- Participate in requirements definition to ensure development team has all necessary information
- Participate in an Agile project team (and help provide input on planning)
- Support multiple project/client needs as needed to stay aware of team needs, upcoming schedules, long-term support and new build processes in support of our federal, state government and commercial clients
- Suggest and explore new tools to improve processes
- Expertise using C#, ASP.Net within MVC framework, Entity Framework
- Working knowledge of version control and Continuous Integration within (Git, TFS, Jenkins).
- Minimum 5+ years in software development with focus on front-end development with mix of mid-tier applications
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- UI/UX design experience is a plus
- Must work well in a team environment and be flexible as workloads and priorities change
- Must be an experienced, self-motivated software developer capable of working remotely, able to define and solve problems
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Awareness of SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), Business Intelligence concepts
- Understanding of WPF, XAML
- Understanding of Cloud development (Azure, AWS)
- Understanding of Docker and similar systems
- Understanding of 508 compliance, WCAG 1.0-2.0, etc.
Environment (Working conditions, physical requirements):
- This position will require moving of up to 10 lbs. This position will be mostly stationary requiring some movement around the office and frequent communication with others. The average working hours will be 8 hours per day for this position with occasional need to exceed.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- EOE M/F/D/V/SO
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting