Experience in LWC(Lightening Web Components) and API implementations are key skills required for this project.
Job Title: Salesforce Developer/Designer
Note: Need resource with strong hands-on in Salesforce Design and Development.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, design, development prototyping, testing, documentation and deployment of Salesforce solutions.
- Work with Architects and define technical architecture that may include integration and authentication across multiple systems and the development of APIs Develop highly interactive UI using Visualforce and other technologies.
- Develop custom applications using Salesforce. com and integrating salesforce.com with other systems.
- Manage the development and delivery of solutions, including tools and environments.
Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed applications developed on the Salesforce platform Adhere to platform best practices for implementing salesforce solution in compliance with security standards.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in creating/designing custom salesforce pages using Visual Force and Lighting Component Framework.
- Demonstrated Experience with Salesforce development platform: Apex Code In-Depth understanding of Object oriented programming methodologies, Services Oriented Design principle(SOA), design pattern and development best practices.
- Proficiency with Salesforce development including modification of standard objects and fields and creation of custom objects and fields.
- Apex and Visualforce development, design, configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce solutions.
- In depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce platform.
- Experience in migrating data and customizations across Salesforce environments and other legacy systems.
- Platform Developer II certification.
Note: Certification is good to have but not required.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $86,400.00 - $158,205.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Lighting Web Components: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salesforce Design and Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: