Patron Technology is a remote-friendly company. This position is open to any candidate in North America. Additionally, we have engineering teams in Pittsburgh, Tampa, Montreal and Dallas.
SO, WHO ARE WE?
Patron Technology empowers event organizers to take control of their entire event experience with their virtually limitless technology solution. Using our powerful ticketing, experiential marketing, mobile apps, and cashless products, organizers transform how audiences experience their events, drive nonstop engagement, and reach new audiences around the world. That’s why iconic brands like New York Comic Con, Coachella, Museum of Ice Cream, NHL, and Dreamforce use our suite of integrated event technology to power their events.
Sounds interesting? Let’s talk.
WHY DO WE NEED YOU?
ShowClix, a product of Patron Technology, is actively seeking a Software Engineer with a passion for solving unique problems, wearing many hats, and working in a fast paced environment. The Software Engineer's job duties will include working with a team of developers to expand the ShowClix ticketing and event management platform.
- Develop an industry-leading event ticketing and management platform
- Write maintainable and well-tested code
- Help implement high-quality and long-lasting solutions to complex problems facing event organizers
- Help critique and provide feedback on architecture and implementation of projects
- Help refine tasks and estimates while participating in sprint planning sessions, standups, and retrospectives
- Write software used at-scale by world-renowned event brands
- Industry experience writing and maintaining software
- 2-4 years’ professional experience preferred
- Strong understanding of modern software design practices
- Ability to write organized, legible, testable and efficient software
- Comfortable around a command line in a Linux flavored environment
- Understanding of web and network security
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to take initiative to solve problems
- Communication and writing skills
- History of contributing to open source software
- Ability to demonstrate professional expertise with writing, blog posts, talks, or other public work
- Pragmatic machine learning experience
- Having an affinity for bullet-point lists
For more information on Patron Technology’s solutions visit our website at https://patrontechnology.com
ShowClix is a product of Patron Technology. ShowClix is a fast-growing, full-service event technology company that handles ticket sales, marketing, and on-site operations for events around the world. Our partners include fandom and consumer conventions, live music venues, museums, attractions, and festivals. Each of our team members is passionate about live events and innovative technologies.
Powered by JazzHR
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: