As our lead Project Manager, you will work with our customers to create project plans, manage project deliverables, manage client expectations, create and manage project documentation, and report project status. Key focus will be on providing a high-quality implementation and being accountable for the successful management of all aspects of client engagements. The Project Manager also works with product management, developers, and sales to plan and control delivery of projects.
- Oversee and manage multiple custom software development projects simultaneously.
- Act as primary liaison between customer and software developers.
- Perform QA on projects before release to customers.
- Extremely detail orientated.
- Provide updates on project status and timelines, working to resolve any roadblocks as they arise.
- Monitor, track, and report on project status to leadership and management teams.
- Translate business needs into actionable technical requirements that our development team can understand.
- Love what you do!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Project management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: