Headquartered in Hamburg, Wunder Mobility is a fast-growing mobility tech company with offices in Germany and California and backed by investors from Europe and the US. Wunder provides turn-key solutions that enable companies and cities worldwide to provide clean, convenient, and accessible mobility. Cities and companies in 100+ locations across five continents use our platform to launch and scale new mobility services, manage and finance fleets of shared vehicles, optimize daily operations, and improve urban planning and traffic management.
Wunder technology is used by almost 100 clients across the world, including German, Japanese and American OEMs, VC-backed startups, and cities. Our global team of almost 150 professionals includes veterans from the tech and mobility industries from 50+ countries
What your role will be
As Senior Full-Stack (Node.js) Engineer (m/f/d), you will work within the Hardware Integration team, one of our fast growing business units. You will work with technologies such as Node.js and React.js to build scalable and reliable applications to integrate IoTs from various manufacturers into our existing products. In your technology, you are responsible to guarantee high quality across the whole company. Proper testing is as important as clean, maintainable code, documentation, and understanding the newest technologies and how they could help us. It all comes down to learning, teaching and building fast, beautiful software.
We love to facilitate discussions of high technical excellence within our team. You will bind our front-end and back-end services together, monitor, test and continuously optimize your contributions.
What we did recently
- Connected different vehicle types (e-mopeds, e-bikes and kick-scooters) to our existing vehicle sharing product portfolio
- Built an operations dashboard to configure, manage and test vehicle integrations
- Transitioned to cross-functional teams, ensuring more effective and efficient in-team and cross-team collaboration
What you will do
- Work on a broad range of topics and with various technologies - IoT, APIs, Dashboards
- Utilize multiple services using backend microservice architecture and APIs
- Improve quality and strive for continuous innovation with regards to our products and technology stack
- Define and develop a new API for unified vehicle integration with other software that will become the market standard across vehicle-sharing software providers
- Work on a standard protocol for server to vehicle communication as a guideline for vehicle IoT manufacturers and OEMs
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of Node.js
- Experience in UI/UX development with React
- Knowledge of, and experience with, distributed systems and Cloud Computing platforms
- Proven track record of designing and implementing APIs
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools, such as configuration and credential management
- Ability to solve complex technical challenges through collaboration and experimentation
- High sense of autonomy and great communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new platforms and technologies
What gives you bonus points
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Interest and participation in meetups, tech talks, etc.
- Previous experience and/or understanding of companies comparable to us in size, growth and quality
- Experience with IoT integrations
Joining the Wunder Team means…
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: