Job Title: UI Architect
Location: 100% Remote
Our customer is transforming Enterprise security by focusing on what matters most to CIO/CSO: creating a zero-trust perimeter that truly spans the regions of an Enterprise. Their comprehensive solution enables CIO’s and CSO’s develop viable defensive positions to protect company assets from insider threats. Based in the Bay Area, They are a cybersecurity startup that is well funded by Premier VCs in the world.
They are looking for a hands-on senior User Interface Architect to develop and manage their Cloud SaaS user interface. This is a very strategic role as the Cloud Control Center is the brains of their Cognitive Trust service. You will play a pivotal role in developing and maintaining all User Interfaces and touch points that guide their user experience thru the Cognitive Trust product line.
The ideal candidate will have a player-coach mentality to display leadership in guiding the UI team with a hands-on development approach.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the UI architecture framework for the entire product line
- Collaborate with delivery teams during both design and development phases to ensure adherence to UI architectural standards and best practices
- Document standards and ensure they are effectively implemented by the development teams and understood by technology partners
- Design and develop proof of concept prototypes for advanced features and designs
- Working with necessary stakeholders to develop and maintain a set of performance criteria for all development projects including memory leaks and profiling/snapshots
- Guide a team of developers to address the highest of the identified production concerns
- Work with the Product Management teams to understand customer performance expectations and to set testing criteria to meet or achieve these standards as future versions are released
- 8-10+ years’ experience in the design, development and use of component-based UI architectures. Additional consideration for experience working with scalable data analytics solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of unit testing best practices and Continuous Integration processes (CI/CD)
- Experience in developing and optimizing large scale React.JS applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent field
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: