Looking for a Software Engineering role where you can write great code AND make a difference to the world?
Level Access helps companies design and enhance their digital systems - including websites, web applications, software, and hardware - so they are usable by people with disabilities. Level Access is launching a new platform to set the industry standard for managing accessibility - and that's where YOU come in.
- 3+ years of extensive experience with HTML5 andCSS
- 3+ years of extensive experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, or similar
- 2+ years of experience using RESTful APIs
- 1+ years of extensive experience with React
- 1+ years of extensive experience with node.js
Bonus Point Experiences
- Demonstrable "Full Stack" experience
- Demonstrable experience using
- Redux, recharts, Material-UI
- Git / Gitflow / Bitbucket
- Jira & Confluence
- AWS: SAM, Kinesis, Lambda, SQS, SNS, CloudFormation, CodeBuild/CodePipeline
- Experience working in a "Product" organization
- Experience doing hands-on DevOps using AWS
- Experience with data modelling and SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience with Web Application Security / OWASP best practices.
- Experience with accessible web design including Section 508 and WCAG
- Self-Starter - Looking for candidates who can jump in quickly and take ownership of features.
- Ability to look at the big picture: we're a collaborative small team and expect you to look at the big picture, and proactively anticipate problems, interact with other departments and clients, and come up with solutions.
- Write beautiful test-driven code. Of course. You are a software engineer and we value quality code backed by unit tests.
- Primary responsibilities will be developing React web and Electron applications
- Secondary responsibilities will be developing node.js APIs in AWS Lambda/SAM architecture
- Participate actively in Scrum/Kanban. Work with Product Management and QA daily to flesh out stories and track your commitments.
- Improve accessibility. We work hard to deliver accessible solutions and enhance libraries we rely on for accessibility, too.
- Collaborate. We have internal and external clients with differing needs. We expect team members to reach out and build relationships inside the company to better understand our market.
- Learn. We expect team members to keep up to date on new technologies, standards, and industry trends so we can continue to be market leaders.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, MIS, or a related technical field
- Completion of an intensive job training program, Bootcamp, or certification.
Salary is commensurate with experience. This is a full-time, salaried position with a competitive benefits package. If working on a small team of high-impact developers sounds like something you'd enjoy, send us your resume and cover letter. If you seem like a good fit, we'll be in touch.
Level Access is committed to workforce diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer. Copyright 2021, Level Access. All rights reserved.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: