Alcor Solutions is hiring a Senior Business Analyst with Service Portal Experience. This will be a remote opportunity with up to 25% of travel.
Alcor is a global cloud advisory and implementation services company serving clients in multiple geographies including North America, Europe, Japan, and India. Our clients include global Fortune 500 companies, Government agencies, and leading organizations in multiple industry verticals.
Founded in 2008, Alcor's focus has been building strong competency on cutting-edge technologies and advising clients in implementing them. We have partnered with industry-leading cloud and Software as a Service (SaaS) platform providers to bring cost-effective, rapid implementation cloud solutions to our clients. We are passionate about our thought leadership and believe that successful technology implementations result equally from good business acumen and technology excellence. Our experienced consulting team advises leading businesses on cloud platforms, architecture, enterprise service management, and integrating IT service delivery.
Learn more by visiting our website www.alcortech.com
What you'll be doing:
- Leading a User Experience Workshop.
- Requirement Gathering, analyzing, document, and managing business and user requirements (both functional and non-functional) to effectively recommend and functionally design technology solutions that best address the requirements.
- Implement dynamic and responsive Service Portal and end-user interfaces on the ServiceNow Platform.
- Help refines the Concurrency standard for Service Portal implementations.
- Identify potential solutions for the business and provide input to issues or risks (through solid knowledge of the business and user requirements).
- Identify project interdependencies and communicate requirement/scope issues and participate in driving them to resolution for inclusion in the functional specifications.
- Translate high-level business requirements into functional specifications for input into application activities.
- Interact with subject matter experts, application development, implementation support, and production support staff to define functional specifications that meet users requirements and are technically appropriate
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of complex and unusual problems.
- Recommend changes to established methods, suggests alternative solutions and new methods, to improve quality and increase productivity.
- Communicate with the Project Managers and assists in the management of client expectations.
- Create and maintain BSA deliverables as mandated in our development lifecycle.
- Provide support for the creation and maintenance of project documentation as per the development life cycle.
- Assist in analysis and reporting of testing defects when requested.
- Provide implementation and post-implementation support.
- Provide consulting to technical, sales, service line, and operational staff as required.
- Assist in the preparation of client presentations concerning project scope, timeline, activities, issues, and progress as required.
- Estimate timelines for the requirements phase of the project and ensure that the requirements are scheduled in manageable components.
- Provide input for post-implementation review document and implement corrective procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Communication, planning, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and organizational skills.
- Proven work experience in business and systems analysis, process, and data modelling skills.
- Experience working on a team and leveraging Agile development methodologies.
- Experience supporting and driving business outcomes with ServiceNow
- Excellent communication, planning, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of end-to-end business processes and proficient experience with ServiceNow
- Proven ability to leverage ServiceNow to automate user-driven workflows.
- B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.S./M.Tech. from Computer Science, Electronics and Communications and Electrical Engineering fields with an excellent academic record
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as a Business Systems Analyst or equivalent
- 3 years experience with ServiceNow
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (preferred)
- ITIL Foundation Certification (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: