Job Category: We are hiring for Full-Time Permanent Employment; Remote
- Full-stack web applications develop with a variety of coding languages.
- Work closely with our Project Management and Design team to define feature specifications.
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 6+ years of programming experience
- 6+ years of relevant experience building large-scale applications or similar experience
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Must have experience working in real-time communications using WebRTC
- Experience in developing media applications and video conferencing.
- The ideal candidate has experience working with Jitsi Meet.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to Work in US Hours (Eastern/Pacific)
About VSee Lab:
VSee is the telehealth system used by Walgreens, Shell, GE, Trinity, McKesson, Optum, DaVita, the astronauts on NASA Space Station, and 2000+. Dedicated to making simple the complex, we believe telehealth is key to lowering health costs, improving healthcare access and patient outcomes, and reducing physician burnout. At VSee we understand that each organization, each health system, and each practice has its own workflows that don't fit a one-size fits all platform. Over the past 10 years VSee has developed a scalable telehealth system with over 250 points of configuration without programming, so you can quickly deploy a warm and efficient online experience that patients, providers, and non-clinical staff can love. VSee is also the only telehealth system that has developed its own medicine-specific video chat so you don’t need a separate system for remote physical exams and remote patient monitoring (RPM). It’s video chat features remote PTZ control, simultaneous streaming of video faces and medical peripherals such as digital otoscopes, dermatoscopes, and ultrasounds, and lossless screensharing of medical images. VSee’s configurable workflows are used in urgent care / ER diversion, telepsychiatry, specialist consults, concierge care, second opinions, group therapy, e-ICU, chronic care management and numerous other use cases. It offers scheduled and walk-in visits, asynchronous visits, web chat triage to video escalation, customizable intake, shared patient queues, load distribution and care coordination, online payments, wellness device integrations (like FitBit), ePrescription, and more! Have your own engineering team? Use the VSee SDKs to build your custom mobile patient app or telehealth platform fast. Looking for a telehealth physician network? Ask about our medical group - This American Doc (thisamericandoc.com), an Airbnb-like marketplace for telehealth physician staffing. Get your always free VSee Clinic at vsee.com
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: