Software Developer for Biomedical Technology within UNL
Do you have exceptional technical skills? Can you quickly build new features that are high quality and well thought out? Can you reliably move your feature from a functional prototype to a fully-tested, functional, and released?
Do you want to be part of a start-up aiming to change the way we diagnose and treat diseases?
If this describes you, come join our highly selective team of biomedical and educational researchers and engineers to scale one of the largest biomedical modeling and simulation platforms: Cell Collective. Cell Collective is used by researchers and educators around the world to model, simulate, and analyze complex biological processes (HIV, Covid-19, breast cancer, influenza, etc.) to predict, identify, and understand new drug targets and their mechanism of action.
- Work on prioritized features in a timely fashion using standard, high-quality, and creative engineering solutions.
- Review merge requests from team members in a timely fashion and deploy code in a timely fashion.
- Leverage your exceptional technical chops to identify, communicate, and develop creative solutions to move our product forward.
- Participate in regular team meetings to learn our infrastructure, review code implementation with team members, and communicate expected timing for progress.
- Express initiative and curiosity in testing and maintaining cloud-based distributed services and shared platforms. Own your own performance integration efforts, measuring and improving scalability and resilience.
- Experience with AngularJS, WebGL, and Java.
- Be a generalist with an initiative to learn new, diverse technologies and technical challenges, in services development, systems engineering, and distributed infrastructure.
- Desire and ability to work with an ambitious team in a fast-paced environment with strong values in sustainable development.
Take a look at our platform: www.CellCollective.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- React: 3 years (Required)
- Docker: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: