Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service.
Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies with multiple stakeholders across marketing, customer service, and product organizations. Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service leads the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage. We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
Netomi is growing! We are on the lookout for smart, hardworking, go-getters who thrive in a fast paced environment that requires a high degree of personal accountability, initiative and follow through. You should have a passion for our product, an eagerness to learn and a strong commitment to serving our growing customer base. In 2021 we are shaping and developing a new market and we’re looking for people who are excited by that opportunity.
About the role
Netomi is looking for a dedicated and experienced Solutions Consultant to provide technical and subject matter expertise to some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies. You will be a key part of our Sales Team to develop a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs, technical landscape and craft automation-first strategies to be adopted by their entire organization.
You will be responsible for all technical and solution aspects of Netomi’s sales cycle. You will be both sales focused and technically savvy to successfully sell to key stakeholders at our key accounts. Solution Consultants are responsible for articulating our value proposition, architecting technology solutions and offering thought leadership to both business and technical audiences. This role is ideal for someone with software pre-sales experience in a SaaS or technology product organization and experience with customer engagement/support or CRM. You have a passion for demoing solutions to prospects, great discovery skills, and the ability to act as a trusted advisor through all stages of the sales cycle, including proof-of-concept trials, to mid-market and enterprise customers.
This role may evolve into building and leading a presales team.
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Success & Delivery, Marketing, Engineering, and Product Management to deliver the appropriate solution and establish credibility and trust with the customer
- Consult with customers and prospects to understand their business needs, pain points, and evangelize the business value
- Lead discovery sessions with customer support, operations and innovation teams to uncover requirements and challenges and identify opportunities in their businesses.
- Configuring and effectively demonstrating our solutions in a way that closely reflects each customer's business
- Deliver concise, compelling, value-based presentations (product demos, technical assessments, etc.) to all levels of an organization, including C-suite (e.g. CXO, CTO, CMO).
- Scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and Proof of Concepts
- Own the overall solution design process, determining the appropriate integration logic, authentication protocols, and contextual/conditional logic necessary to deliver rich conversational experiences.
- Mapping RFI/RFP requirements to software solutions
- Work with Netomi’s Product team to review and prioritize customer feature requests, advocating on the customer’s behalf.
- Support the Sales team in meeting quarterly revenue goals, while working as a part of the extended team on larger, more strategic opportunities with multiple resources from Product and Engineering.
- Expand implementations with your account teams to drive bigger deals and more complex solutions for customers.
- Minimum 3 years of pre-sales consulting experience
- Strong communicator and storyteller with a proven track record of helping customers meet their business objectives.
- CRM, Contact Center or Customer Service Experience is desired
- Outstanding problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced startup environment with multiple roles
- A curious mind, attention to detail, self-motivated performer
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team to extract best practices and learn on the job
- Familiarity with messaging concepts and ability to create an automated, conversational solution leveraging available documentation from customers
- Experience working and collaborating with Engineering and Product teams, to provide ongoing feedback on how our product is being used and how it can be improved.
- Technically and analytically curious, where you demonstrate the ability to be a perpetual learner and love to make new discoveries and improve the status quo.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Engineering or Linguistics preferred)
- Working knowledge of APIs and a common understanding of SaaS platforms (e.g. Shopify, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc.)
- Well versed with mobile development approaches, working with mobile SDKs
- Understanding of (minimum) or hands-on experience working with (preferred) various authentication protocols (e.g., OAuth2, SAML)
- Understanding of (minimum) or hands on experience with (preferred) Natural Language Understanding (NLU) classifiers and concepts
This is a full time position with competitive compensation, benefits and equity options.
Even if you don't meet every requirement in this job description, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to work with people who are eager to work for us, especially those with unconventional career paths. Make a case for why you! We're looking for ambitious team players who will add value and stick with us as we grow - not just candidates who check all the boxes!
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team. Netomi is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting