PacketFabric is looking for a well-versed and highly-motivated Salesforce Developer to work with our sales operations team. This person will have the skills and experience to work with a growing sales team to support ongoing projects. This position will be involved in all aspects of the application development lifecycle: design, code, test, documentation, and support. A typical day in the life of a Salesforce Developer might include these types of activities:
- Working with the sales operations team to refine a requested feature and estimating the time required to complete the feature.
- Working with the software engineering team leads to define and refine requirements for a new integration between Salesforce and our business systems.
- Troubleshooting a bug found in data imported to Salesforce by the sales team, and working with the sales agents to gather information required to reproduce the issues.
- Implementing a new feature for sales quoting that requires moving data between several systems, and working closely with the SRE teams on the pipeline.
- Documenting that cool new feature you just made so the sales team can be trained on it.
The right candidate will likely have a degree in Computer Science, as well as an abundance of Salesforce knowledge and experience implementing that knowledge into practice. You should have very strong abilities to work across multiple teams and act as a technical subject matter expert on Salesforce. More specifics include
- 5+ years as a software engineer working on and in object oriented environments
- 2+ years working directly with Salesforce Lightning components and Salesforce developer tooling including Flow, Apex/Visualforce, SOQL, etc
- 2+ years performing custom Salesforce integrations (push/pull/ETL)
- Working knowledge of the Salesforce software lifecycle
- Experience with database design, TSQL, Stored Procedures, and Views
- Very comfortable using Git in a team environment
- Integrating Salesforce (or other applications) with Pardot
- Experience with Salesforce Communities
- Salesforce Admin and Developer certifications
- Any kind of networking knowledge
- 2+ years Python programming experience
We strive to keep our hiring process transparent and simple. Below is the process our candidates go through.
- Job application submission (you are here).
- 30-minute phone interview with the hiring manager or team lead.
- Take-home coding project assignment, relevant to the job description.
- Two or three 45-60 minute phone interviews with engineers (peers) with whom you will regularly interact at PacketFabric.
- 30 minute phone screen with Product and Engineering member of management (optional)
- Reference check
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: