We Lead. We Transform. We Deliver.
Come work with the best of the best! Our people are designers, engineers, technologists, and industry thought leaders, all brought together with a singular focus on solving business challenges that stand in the way of organizational change and progress. Cask is a best-in-class ServiceNow digital transformation partner and we have won numerous industry awards including:
ServiceNow 2020 Global Elite Partner of the Year and 2020 Americas Elite Partner of the Year
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces 2020 and Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies (four times!)
- Consulting Magazine’s Best Small Firms to Work For and Fastest Growing Firms (two times!)
What you’ll be doing:
Participates in Process workshops and assists with keeping track of requirements, action items and decisions made.
- Facilitates requirement gathering workshops to further define known requirements as well as identify additional requirements necessary to deliver a satisfactory customer solution
- Ensures all requirements are properly documented
- In partnership with the development team, estimates the level of effort for all requirements
- Acts as the Scrum Master for all development activities
- Reviews all solution development to ensure functionality and quality are in line with acceptance criteria
- Ensures all solution information is properly documented per Cask standards
- Maintain current knowledge of the ServiceNow platform
- Participate in process improvement efforts
What you’ll bring to the table:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of IT experience in various roles of infrastructure or application development
- ServiceNow Agile Development Application knowledge a plus
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Software Development Methodology
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Excellent Story Writing/User Requirement Documentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- ITIL V3 Foundations a plus
- Certified Scrum Master a plus
- ServiceNow Certifications a plus
- Able to qualify for a U.S. Federal Government Moderate Risk Position
Cooper [Noun | employee of Cask]. Experienced and reliable artisan who takes pride in providing innovative solutions to common challenges.
Multi-Skilled & High Performing [adjective | what makes a true Cooper]. Coopers give it their all by exceeding expectations. We must ensure that our deliverables actually solve a customer’s business problem.
Mojo [Noun | our mindset]. Coopers work together to solve complex problems through the joy of innovation, collaboration and personal engagements not common in business today.
Perks? Oh, yes.
Cask's success is based upon our most valuable asset - the people. Cask offers a complete benefits package designed with your needs in mind. We strive to take an “employee first” approach. For more information about Cask’s benefits, please visit https://www.casknx.com/careers/.
We value diversity at our company. Cask is an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
To learn more about Cask NX, please our website at https://www.casknx.com/ and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY DIRECTLY
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: