We Lead. We Transform. We Deliver.
ServiceNow 2020 Global Elite Partner of the Year and 2020 Americas Elite Partner of the Year
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces 2020 and Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies (four times!)
- Consulting Magazine’s Best Small Firms to Work For and Fastest Growing Firms (two times!)
What you’ll be doing:
Creating and implementing complex pages
- Creating and implementing custom widgets
- Implementing designer-provided user interfaces
- Matching the UI from designs on various pages of a portal
- Resolving UI performance bottlenecks
- Resolving complex widget defects
- Writing ATF tests
- Analyzing usage statistics
- Ensuring custom widgets and pages are ready for upgrade
What you’ll bring to the table
BA/BS Degree in Information technology or a related discipline or comparable combination of education and successfully demonstrated experience
- 3+ years experience developing on the ServiceNow platform
- 2+ years experience developing custom service portals
- Experience with integrations, platform configuration, design, and deployment
- Experience with custom application development including Custom Service Portal widget creation
- ServiceNow Certifications a plus (bonus for ServiceNow Portal Fundamentals, ServiceNow Portal Advanced)
- Web development experience a plus
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
- Self-motivated, creative problem-solver who can adapt to new technologies and evolving customer requirements
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment
- Able to communicate (verbal and written) in a clear and concise manner, tailoring the communication appropriately to the intended audience
- Excellent active listening skills
- Capable of dealing with and managing conflict
- Able to work effectively in an environment with many competing and high priority demands
Cooper [Noun | employee of Cask]. Experienced and reliable artisan who takes pride in providing innovative solutions to common challenges.
Multi-Skilled & High Performing [adjective | what makes a true Cooper]. Coopers give it their all by exceeding expectations. We must ensure that our deliverables actually solve a customer’s business problem.
Mojo [Noun | our mindset]. Coopers work together to solve complex problems through the joy of innovation, collaboration and personal engagements not common in business today.
Come be a part of the transformation and innovation we deliver. Cask was founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use process and technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways and create business value; today we are a Consulting Magazine "top 10 firm to work for" and are a 4-time Inc 5000 Fastest-growing company. We are recognized in the 2020 Gartner Market Guide for ServiceNow ITSM Consulting, Implementation, and Managed Services.
Perks? Oh, yes.
Cask's success is based upon our most valuable asset - the people. Cask offers a complete benefits package designed with your needs in mind. We strive to take an “employee first” approach. For more information about Cask’s benefits, please visit https://www.casknx.com/careers/.
We value diversity at our company. Cask is an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
To learn more about Cask NX, please our website at https://www.casknx.com/ and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: