To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
At Salesforce.org, our world-class Solution Engineering team delivers demonstration experiences tailored to meet the needs of our Nonprofit and Education customers and prospects. The digital imperative is essential for N onprofit and Educational success, now more than ever. Customer -centric marketing is the foundation of their organizational excellence.
The Solution Development team manages and delivers simple-to-use, flexible, reliable and user-friendly demonstration assets that enable our Solution Engineers to take our customers on engaging personalized journeys so they understand how to scale their missions in this new all digital world.
As the Digital Experience Solution Developer you will be our Marketing Cloud lead and have a significant impact on our Solution Engineers’ success by specializing in designing cloud-based technology solutions across Email, Mobile, Social, Web, and any connected device. With these tools, you will help transform businesses by driving exceptional growth for customers via the delivery of both key business objectives and just plain cool technology! You are a developer who thrives on making technically challenging scenarios seamlessly possible using our extensive product, platform, and technology assets. You think strategically and deliver simplicity.
We're looking for exceptional candidates to join the Solution Development team within Salesforce.org . If you possess intellectual curiosity, great problem solving & development skills, along with an unwavering belief that the right technology can solve any problem including world hunger (no really, we mean it!) then you are the ideal candidate for the job.
- Lead our Digital Experience demo innovation and go-to-market strategies by working closely with product management and solution engineering to development demo solutions for our customers and prospects.
- Provide industry thought leadership and stay ahead of Digital Experience & Marketing trends to determine all elements to be incorporated in our Nonprofit & Educational Solution Development plays.
- Research, design, build, and demonstrate unique innovative solutions that address nonprofit and education customer challenges
- Develop, grow, and maintain our shared demo environments for the nonprofit and education verticals, assist users with technical issues, creating journeys, automations, platform configurations, multi-cloud connections, etc.
- Maintain and grow our web applications that support our Solution Engineers and business processes.
- Work closely with our business stakeholders and technical resources to uncover challenges and goals relating to digital marketing demonstrations, then manage the roadmap for the success.
- Present strategy and updates to management and cross functional leaders across various teams.
- Manage the strategic collaboration with Solution Engineering, Salesforce.org Product Marketing, Salesforce Demo Engineering and other teams on marketing use cases and challenges.
- Manage all industry-based Digital Experience content, including detailed Industry Demo Playbooks with instructions, demo scripts, click paths, etc.
- Host webinars to educate our Solution’s Engineering team on the latest innovations.
- Have a continual learning and a growth mindset. Salesforce drives innovation!
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, MBA, or equivalent work experience.
- Proven technical expertise developing and integrating the complete Marketing Cloud product suite with different applications.
- Proven technical expertise in web applications and platforms, relational database and other technologies.
- Comfortable with programming, must be able to write code to call APIs, adjust websites, and more.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification. Pardot Consultant and Salesforce Admin a plus.
- Continual learning and a growth mindset. Salesforce drives innovation!
- Works effectively in a fast-paced high-energy environment, and able to balance multiple projects at once.
- Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve business and technical problems in complex environments.
- Proven time management & prioritization skills in a dynamic environment.
- Interest in Nonprofit or Education markets, previous work experience in these industries preferred.
- Experience with B2B and B2C Commerce Cloud, Datorama, C360, Interaction Studio
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $91,700. You may also be offered incentive compensation and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: