We are a technology enabled service company which is truly passionate about its social mission to support career development for all.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work for a mission driven company and feel good about helping people every day!
- Flexible and fun working culture.
- Amazing opportunity to lead the Product Management that is experiencing dramatic growth.
What You Will Be Doing
Your role with include both strategy and execution:
- Act as the voice of the customer. Interfacing directly with clients and account managers to understand their needs.
- Set product direction and maintain active project management schedules to hit release targets and customization requirements.
- Work closely with engineering. Prioritize development request from engineering and all other teams.
- Responsible for all aspects of sprint planning, refinements, demos, retrospectives and reporting on progress evaluations and sprint goals overview.
- Communicate progress cross-functionally to key stakeholders.
What You Need for this Position
- 4+ years Product Management including working on products end to end
- Strong experience with Learning Management and/or Case Management systems preferred
- Product management tool experience e.g. JIRA
- Stellar communication skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Experience working with remote development and design teams.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Product Management: 2 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: