The Fluency Engineering Team is detail-oriented and extraordinarily passionate about digital advertising. We blend the art and science of advertising into simple and scalable solutions to complex problems, and deliver leading edge software products to our customers.
This Software Engineer position is full time remote. We have a Burlington, VT office as well. This position works closely with the entire engineering team and key stakeholders across the company to execute our strategic priorities. A Senior Software Engineer has strong leadership skills and is able to self direct. This position requires self management, including self learning, with the ability to write the best possible code while guiding others on best practices. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker that is highly motivated to execute and capable of wearing multiple hats every day.
- Plan and execute projects based on the product development pipeline and assignments
- Triage incoming issues that couldn't be resolved by our operations team
- Contribute creatively to the product development pipeline
- Collaboration across the business and functional departments to develop and deploy solutions that address key business initiatives
- Continuously improves software development productivity, quality and predictability
- Ensure delivery of the highest quality service to our clients
- Other duties as assigned (whatever we forgot to put in here)
What We Look For:
- 5+ yrs in development ideally and/or proven skills
- Degree in a related field a plus but NOT required, we look for proven talent and skill
- Experience establishing, leading, and inspiring world class development
- Leadership capabilities to manage ideas, timelines and deliverables in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines
- Enterprise software developmentexperience
- Knowledge of data-driven development methodologies
- Love feedback and understand iterative development cycles
- Passion and expertise working with engineering, product, and marketing teams
- Knowledge of current development strategies and trends across web application and mobile application platforms
- Experience with the advertising industry a plus
- Have passion, come to work and play hard everyday
Fluency is headquartered in Vermont. This position is remote. If local, you have the option to go into the office.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: