This is an FTE role that can be based anywhere in the US - We have been home-based for 24 years and growing!
- Analyzing, designing and developing business applications
- Designing and implementing ServiceNow solutions that are simple, intuitive and easy to use that will allow customers to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific business needs
- ServiceNow - Certified System Administrator (minimum) required
- ServiceNow – Certified Implementation Specialist in the ServiceNow ITSM module preferred and Performance Analytics abilities as well
- Experience with database design schemas and data modeling
- Experience working with Web Services technologies such as SOAP and REST desired
- Strong requirements gathering experience. Ability to work with business users and clients
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-serving attitude, and ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player
- ITSM and ITIL familiarity is required (ITIL Foundations certification preferred)
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or an equivalent preferred
Evergreen | Becoming Thirdera is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
E-verify notice: Federal law requires Evergreen | Becoming Thirdera to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Evergreen | Becoming Thirdera will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Evergreen | Becoming Thirdera 215 Depot Court SE Leesburg, VA 20175 Phone: (571) 262-0980
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: