Delmock Technologies Inc’s, Senior Recruiter Stan Blackwell (firstname.lastname@example.org / 410-218-0900) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Software Developer/Applications (Senior), in Washington, DC. All work will be virtual.
What You Will Do
Will perform software development tasks:
- Must be flexible and adaptable, able to support using a wide variety of methods and technologies
- Must have experience in requirements analysis
- Must have experience in integrated system
- Must have experience in software development life cycles
- Must have experience in Agile
- Must feel comfortable interacting with the client daily
- Must have strong analytical skills and be detail oriented
- Perform analysis on existing functionalities
- Create and maintain documentation in support of the project
- Provide status reports
- Use Rational Suite (RRC, RQM, RTC) tools
- Use Microsoft Suite tools
Who You Will Work With:
Shall work closely with the Government Contractors and Employees.
Who You Are:
A Software Developer/Applications that provide operations and maintenance, and application development support.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Must be a United States citizen or lawful permanent resident status with green card and can obtain a MBI clearance
- Agile methodology as a Java software developer
- Proficiency utilizing Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) tools
- Developing for AWS Cloud implementation
- Developing microservices
- RESTful API development
- JSON development
- Spring Boot
Current Employee Testimonies
Best work experience to date. The salary and benefits are excellent, while the company cares about its employees. It’s rare when the CEO knows each employee personally.
About Your New Company
Employment with DTI means growth. DTI is a Baltimore-based certified HUBZone business providing complex mission-critical IT and Health solutions. Valuing Ethics Expertise, Technology and Delivery of Superior Service.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: