As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll be responsible for software design, implementation, testing, and maintenance. You’ll collaborate with other software engineers, product managers, and product designers to participate in the full software development lifecycle – from product requirements, to software design, to testing and release. Our team uses React, Node.JS on AWS.
What You’ll Do:
- Design software for modularity, maintainability and scalability
- Develop software to create an optimal web customer experience
- Provide AWS technology expertise for solution design and technical implementation
- Establish and follow engineering processes, define company engineering standards, identify and implement core technologies, and remove technical hurdles
- Contribute to the architecture of the software infrastructure
- Build solutions for appropriate scalability and call out real issues while creating simple, scalable solutions for them
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering partners to turn the company’s vision into reality
- Serve as a mentor and coach growing developers on the team, with the goal of making everyone the best they can be
Who You Are:
- At least 5+ years of relevant Software Engineering experience
- Familiar with digital commerce components such as users, catalog, pricing, inventory, checkout and payment
- Knowledge of digital commerce integrations such as CMS, DAM, PIM, OMS, and ERP
- Well-versed in modern cloud platforms, like AWS, and "infrastructure as code" approaches
- You take pride in your work, and look for opportunities to iterate and make it better. You prioritize a simple solution over a complex one, leaning on the tools available to make your job easier, while ensuring solid test coverage backs up the decisions you’ve made
- You believe that great data enables you and others to make better decisions
- Up for a challenge. You believe that just because something is difficult it’s not a reason for not doing it
- Teaching, inspiring and elevating your peers should come naturally to you
What You’ll Get:
- Free bedding for a great night’s sleep, an awesome discount and $300 worth of free product a year!
- Health, dental and vision benefits with 100% employee coverage offering.
- Flexible vacation packages
- Competitive salary and stock options
Our belief is that when we take care of our home, it takes care of us. Home is an extension of the self. It offers a sense of belonging and welcomes all with ease and warmth. It's where we recharge, wash off the day and rest up for tomorrow. Home is the most comforting word there is. That’s why they say there’s no place like it. The unmistakable feeling of home is what inspired us to create Parachute. To responsibly make essential, lasting items that transform a house into so much more.
Our Commitment to You
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: