Junior Software Developer
Sybal Corp is a progressive Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) Innovation Company. Our namesake, Sybal, is our oracle. She is a predictive AI trained to augment key blockchain activities. Her qualifications include speed of learning, speed of security, speed of scale, and a validator of truth. Unfettered by human Bias for financial gain, she is unconstrained and unrelenting in her pursuit of fairness, inclusion, and consumer protection. We are honored to join the efforts of companies around the world in tackling these issues, with human focus & innovation as our winning edge. With Sybal Digital ID, our consumer-focused blockchain ecosystem will thrive, as we become not only the safest access point to the digital world but the lead connection for global change.
We are committed to building an environmentally focused company making key decisions about our infrastructure, operations, best practices, and vendor relations. We play a role in both financial inclusion and environmental impact. We are committed to ensuring Sybal stays true to her name and purpose by building an ethical AI algorithm that serves our customers irrespective of race, wealth, gender, or geography. As we build our team, our focus will be to build a team that knows inclusion, access, and the ability to thrive is a basic human right.
Our office hours will be from 9am Est to 5pm Est, we are building out a fully remote workforce prioritized as a distributed workforce model. There will be no relocation required and we will offer a full-time competitive salary with full benefits.
Skills & Experience:
Software Junior Developer within Sybal; you will be responsible for performing hands-on planning, and design as required. Part of your goals will be to be excellent in code quality, performance, stability, and general delivery to requirements and project timing. You must be able to utilize industry standard/best practices for software development approaches to be successful in this position. This is an opportunity to work in a team environment learning, building and architecting something extraordinary.
- Bachelors in CS, Engineering, or related technical field.
- 4 years of delivering customer-facing web apps using a modern web stack- our enterprise applications built in React.
- Previous experience with agile process, inclusive of ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, or Iterative development and project methodologies.
- Experience with: REACT, NodeJS, Docker.
- Experience with AWS.
- Ability to investigate and resolve UI issues and support the development team by integrating user interface code (client and supporting server-side) directly into the application.
- Successfully build launch web, mobile, and/or desktop software applications.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- REST: 2 years (Preferred)
- AWS: 2 years (Preferred)
- React: 2 years (Preferred)
- Node.js: 2 years (Preferred)
- HTML5: 2 years (Preferred)
- CSS3: 2 years (Preferred)
- UI: 1 year (Preferred)
- UX: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: