Location: Start remote, primarily San Jose CA
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire (C2H)
Visa: USC, GC
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them.
Following well-known React.js workflows (such as Mobx State Tree or Redux).
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Mobx State Tree or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Google Map Api
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Up to $50.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: