We are looking for an additional programmer to work primarily in Qualtrics programming surveys. The ideal candidate will also be able to aid in developing these survey questionnaires to program. Depending on the applicant's skillset, there may be additional opportunities to work in an analytical role. We do not require any background with coding or databases, though these are likely related skillsets and may help inform the approach to work.
- Program and test surveys, primarily within the Qualtrics platform.
- Review surveys programmed by others.
- Collaborate with small teams of analysts to write and develop survey questionnaires per client specifications.
- Some weekend work may be required to meet client demands and to provide coverage during tests that we run on weekends.
- Attention to detail
- An understanding of basic logic operators (e.g., if/then, and/or)
- Excellent communication and responsiveness via email and messaging/workflow tools like Slack, etc.
- Experience with Qualtrics is preferred. Experience with similar platforms may also prove helpful (e.g., Alchemer, Tableau, Decipher).
- Being familiar with video games and/or the games industry will aid you in this role.
- Having a background in statistics, research (quantitative or qualitative), and/or survey design is a definite plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Qualtrics (or comparable): 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: