We Lead. We Transform. We Deliver.
Come work with the best of the best! Our people are designers, engineers, technologists, experts and industry thought leaders, all brought together with a singular focus on helping clients achieve business transformation by solving business challenges that stand in the way of organizational change and progress. Cask is a best-in-class ServiceNow digital transformation partner and we have won numerous industry awards including:
- ServiceNow 2020 Global Elite Partner of the Year and 2020 Americas Elite Partner of the Year
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces 2020 and Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies (four times!)
- Consulting Magazine’s Best Small Firms to Work For and Fastest Growing Firms (two times!)
What you’ll be doing:
The ServiceNow HRSD Architect role is accountable for all aspects of the technical solution and implementation from initiation through closeout of Cask customer HRSD projects. This person leads onsite and virtual technical requirements gathering workshops with Cask customers to capture all requirements necessary to implement the solution on the ServiceNow platform. The HRSD Architect provides consultative guidance to the customer and designs the overall solution based on ServiceNow and industry specific best practices.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Serve as primary technical point-of-contact for projects
- Act as key interface between the Cask development team and the customer
- Define technical solutions for architecture and design that are aligned with clients’ business problems and ServiceNow HRSD implementation best practices
- Co-lead requirements gathering workshops with Business Functional team members to provide technical guidance, and assist with capturing all necessary business, functional and technical requirements necessary to design and implement the solution
- Collaborate with Business Functional team members to write/estimate stories
- Oversee developers’ work, and own overall quality and delivery of development
- Capable of executing hands-on development for stories that cannot be delegated
- Responsible for sprint demos, delivery of additional development artifacts and documentation, and knowledge transfer activities as required
- Work collaboratively with Engagement Manager to monitor for scope creep and resolve critical path technical issues and challenges
- Provide mentorship to developers and platform engineers on technical design standards and best practices
- Proactively maintain expert knowledge and understanding of the latest ServiceNow platform and product offerings
- Maintain expert knowledge of the ServiceNow HRSD Products
- Assist sales pursuit team with scoping service engagements typically involving ServiceNow HRSD products and complex integrations with client applications/systems
- Research partner or vendor solutions to advise on optimal tools for integrations to meet client requirements
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Delivery processes and the maturing of the Employee Workflows (HRSD) practice.
- Diligently and accurately track and record all time and keep calendar up-to-date with scheduled activities
- Assist in identifying and implementing key business KPI metrics
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of HRSD solutions in client environments
- Expert level proficiency in HRSD product line including current HRSD CIS and Suite certification(s) - (Pro & Enterprise)
- Knowledge of key call center technologies; IVRs, collaboration, and chat bots
- Experience with key technologies relevant to ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, SOAP, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Experience with scripting in the ServiceNow platform using JS: Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Angular JS, Jelly, etc.
- Ability to listen, interpret, strategize and consult on complex business processes and technical concepts
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult with clients, translating technical strategies to business outcomes and business outcomes to technical strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, and situational awareness
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven team player and team builder
- Strong ownership, accountability, and attention to detail in all work efforts
- Superior maturity, professionalism, and judgment; ability to excel with minimum supervision
- Experience with SDLC processes implementing in a variety of project methodologies: waterfall, iterative, SAFe, Agile/Scrum
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
Education, Certifications And/or Experience Qualifications
- 3+ years working on the ServiceNow platform
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist for HRSD and one or more other products
- ServiceNow pre-sales accreditations in multiple product lines (HRSD)
- 5+ years working on the ServiceNow platform or 8+ years of Industry experience
- Working knowledge of Human Resources / Employee Experience Processes
- Experience interfacing with Human Resources Systems of Record (i.e. Workday, SuccessFactors, UltiPro, PeopleSoft, Cornerstone, etc.)
- Experience with Employee Service Center and portal solutions
- Proficient in ServiceNow agent workspace, custom portal design, and virtual assistant
Cooper [Noun | employee of Cask]. Experienced and reliable artisan who takes pride in providing innovative solutions to common challenges.
Multi-Skilled & High Performing [adjective | what makes a true Cooper]. Coopers give it their all by exceeding expectations. We must ensure that our deliverables actually solve a customer’s business problem.
Mojo [Noun | our mindset]. Coopers work together to solve complex problems through the joy of innovation, collaboration and personal engagements not common in business today.
Come be a part of the transformation and innovation we deliver. Cask was founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use process and technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways and create business value; today we are a Consulting Magazine "top 10 firm to work for" and are a 4-time Inc 5000 Fastest-growing company. We are recognized in the 2020 Gartner Market Guide for ServiceNow ITSM Consulting, Implementation, and Managed Services.
Perks? Oh, yes.
Cask's success is based upon our most valuable asset - the people. Cask offers a complete benefits package designed with your needs in mind. We strive to take an “employee first” approach. For more information about Cask’s benefits, please visit https://www.casknx.com/careers/.
We value diversity at our company. Cask is an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
To learn more about Cask NX, please our website at https://www.casknx.com/ and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting