Anika Systems is looking for a passionate and talented Robotic Process Automation Developer (RPA) to join our expanding Federal team. We are a fast-growing woman-owned small business providing innovative IT solutions for federal, state, and civil government agencies. This opportunity is 100% remote. US Citizenship or Green Card required to obtain clearance.
Deliver process efficiencies to our customers using Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Implement RPA using UiPath based process automation solutions that will bring efficiencies to existing processes, freeing up employees to do more value-added work instead of repetitive manual tasks. Work closely with other RPA developers, business stakeholders, and software developers and play a key role in automation. Develop and implement innovative technical solutions to solve complex problems. This position reports to the Sr Intelligent Automation Architect – R&D. Drive technical innovation through active research and applications of new solutions, techniques, and technologies.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates Degree.
- Two or more years of relevant work experience.
- One or more years of experience on RPA platforms such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc. UiPath experience is highly preferred.
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA projects.
- Agile development experience
- Experience in the development of multiple applications, solid design, coding, testing, and debugging skills.
- Experience with Azure or AWS.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking capabilities.
- Ability to work well in a team in a fast-paced environment
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: