Moogsoft is the creator of Moogsoft AIOps - a next generation approach to IT Operations and Analytics driven by real-time machine learning. Moogsoft AIOps helps Enterprises & Service Providers deliver consistently excellent customer experiences, regardless of the underlying complexity or dynamic nature of the supporting infrastructure.
Are you interested in experiencing all aspects of software development, (design, development, testing, infrastructure & support) in a highly successful start-up that is pioneering algorithmic IT operations using machine-learning? Moogsoft is seeking a talented student to join our forward-thinking engineering team for a summer internship.
This internship is 100% remote.
Who we are looking for:
- Currently pursuing a degree in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics(STEM)
- Keen to learn attitude for logical problem solving skill
- Enthusiastic, “can-do attitude” who can work independently as well as contribute with the team
- Strong communication skills both within and outside teams
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program
- Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications (preferred)
Nice to have:
- Some coding/scripting experience (i.e. shell scripting, JS, Java, etc.)
- Experience with Databases (MySQL, Oracle) / Networks (TCP/IP) / UX Design
- Opportunity for career development in a fast-paced, progressive company
- Learn from a team of experienced Engineers
- Hands-on experience
- Paid Internship
Moogsoft is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees, applicants for employment, individuals providing services in the workplace pursuant to a contract, unpaid interns and volunteers based on their actual or perceived: race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age (40 and over), sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as "protected characteristics").
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting
2 d ago