Lead Software Engineer
OInfoTrack is a technology-driven company that is transforming how legal professionals access legal support services. We’re building online tools that help simplify the administration of legal practice and, in the process, transforming an industry.
It’s our vision to be the most trusted technology provider for legal support services in the United States.
Do you want to be a Developer or an Engineer?
InfoTrack is looking for Engineers, not developers. Engineers design and help solve problems by understanding both technology and the business. Developers just do what is laid out in front of them. We are looking for Engineers that are going to help us solve complex (and sometimes simple) business problems with elegant technical solutions. We need Engineers that have plenty of production .Net experience help us add more expertise to the team. Not only are we on the cutting edge of the Legal space but we use the latest and greatest development technology.
Want to make a difference? Want to join a team where every member is invaluable to the success of the department? Are you tired of being a cog in a larger system? Do you want to influence change in the department? Do you want to help disrupt the Legal industry? We know we do here and if you want any of these things you should let us know.
Engineer solutions for our flagship product that delivers a valuable service to our Legal system.
- Works closely with multiple departments to both develop awesome code and to understand what we do and why we do it.
- Helps define and implement internal processes and industry best practices. We always want to be working in with the latest and greatest.
- Need to be able to work in a very changing environment. Change is constant and we strive for change here.
- SDLC, what should it be? Participate in all aspects.
- You must be able to work on multiple projects at once. Multitasking is something that small companies just have to do.
- You will not only be fixing issues (debugging, testing and troubleshooting) but you will also be developing new features, functionality and new products.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE:
At InfoTrack we consider every candidate on his or her individual merits. However, possession of the following will help to differentiate you from the field.
CS or equivalent degree
- 2+ years of software development in .Net, C#.
- Entity framework, continuous delivery/integrations, Azure, nice to have.
- Strong sense of design patterns and object oriented development (dependency injection, etc).
- Must be able to handle a high degree of pain and not faint at the sight of blood.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send a resume, cover letter, and link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting